The Belgrave and District Kinsmen formed in 1977 for the purpose of delivering the organization’s motto: Serving the Community’s Greatest Need. Since that time the club has undertaken a number of major community projects including:
- Developing the ballpark and recreational grounds (1981)
- Constructing the community centre (1992)
- Developing the community park
- Providing playground equipment at EWPS
- Providing playground equipment at the ballpark
- Building the sports pad (2004)
- Contributing to the construction of the Wingham Arena
- Contributing to the construction of the Blyth Arena
- Upgrading the ice surface of the Belgrave Arena (2010)
- Updated bleachers at ballpark (2015)
- Donated $10,000 to the Building Bridges Foundation – FEMSS sports field renovation (2016)
Annually the club contributes to the Kinsmen organization’s major fundraising project – finding a cure for Cystic Fibrosis. In addition, the club annually finances local sports teams, public school awards, and other community activities.
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click to show error
Solution: See here for how to solve this error